- Phone: 805-909-9707
Bob Kasper is a seasoned Central Coast real estate Broker who is also a successful entrepreneur with a deep background in project management. Bob’s diverse background contributes to his success in this industry as he can advise on the business/financial transactions that help his customers fulfill their investment and home purchasing dreams. He has been selling real estate in Cambria for almost a dozen years.
After eight years of selling real estate in Cambria, Bob felt the time was right to embark on a new adventure, thus The Real Estate Company of Cambria was born. As an agency, all agents strive to provide excellent customer service in a comfortable environment, promote integrity throughout every interaction, and help all clients achieve their goal of a successful transaction through effective use of local knowledge, extensive experience, and impressive negotiation skills.
Some unique highlights of Bob’s local professional experience include:
- He is the only Cambria realtor that specializes in vacation rental purchases.
He is the most experienced Realtor in Cambria when it comes to questions associated with Vacation Rental purchases and management.
- He has found buyers for a significant number of his sold listings, saving those sellers thousands in commissions.
- He has many satisfied and repeat customers.
- He has an MBA from USC (finance emphasis)
- He is extremely active in the community, including the Cambria Rotary Club, driving the Community Bus, Chairman of Cub Scout Pack 217, and an active member of the local PTA.
Prior to moving to Cambria, Bob spent ten years working as a consultant, both with the large accounting firm Ernst & Young, then later running his own consulting business, managing projects for companies such as Hewlett-Packard, AAA, Cisco Systems and McDonnell Douglas. He is married with two boys, ages 10 and 11. When he is not coaching his sons’ athletic teams, he enjoys baseball, golf, hiking the trails of Cambria and fine wine.